AdzBazar Forum

Forum settings

Started by Sumi4900 2018-11-20 at 15:56
Sumi4900
Standard
Newbee (Level 0)
Posts: 1
I DON'T KNOW ANY THING AND HOW TO SET THIS FORUM AVATAR . IF ANYONE KNOW PLEASE TELL ME
Admin
Newbee (Level 0)
Admin
Posts: 100
Quote: Sumi4900
I DON'T KNOW ANY THING AND HOW TO SET THIS FORUM AVATAR . IF ANYONE KNOW PLEASE TELL ME


Here you find an explanation; https://www.adzbazar.com/forum.php?topic=77880
meeramin1
Standard
Newbee (Level 0)
Posts: 1
Same problem sir
And also log in accessed showing
I have very hard work kindly help me ...admin sir
Admin
Newbee (Level 0)
Admin
Posts: 100
Quote: meeramin1
Same problem sir
And also log in accessed showing
I have very hard work kindly help me ...admin sir


As it is mentioned do not used proxy/vpn, then your problem has bin solved.

Admin
Admin
Newbee (Level 0)
Admin
Posts: 100
Quote: Sumi4900
I DON'T KNOW ANY THING AND HOW TO SET THIS FORUM AVATAR . IF ANYONE KNOW PLEASE TELL ME


See out tutorials for more info about avatars.

Admin


©2014 - 2019 AdzBazar.com. All Rights Reserved.

AdzBazar.com is owned by Xalvira BV